Yahoo Web Search

  1. All i know Is that if it has orange/red on the tip its not a firearm. Hope that Helps

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 06/01/2011

  2. You have questions and a minor child, and you decided it would be OK to get a divorce without an attorney? All of the questions you ask should be answered by YOUR ATTORNEY. This is too big a set of issues to...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 04/08/2008

  3. ... intending to marry must obtain a marriage license from the county clerk in the county in which one of the parties lives (or, if both...

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 18/11/2010

  4. Only 10% oleoresin capsicum is legal in Michigan. There are no statutes which specify that it must be concealed.

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 26/06/2011

  5. order to show a technical "win". I know of a case where a person in Washtenaw County Michigan was charged with 4 felonies, each charge...

    7 Answers · Politics & Government · 10/08/2010

  6. He's still her dad, and the name can't be changed without his consent. You can petition the court to change her name and will have to run several legal notices int he paper; if/when he does not respond, your request should be granted.

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 06/06/2007

  7. ... to provide response to complaints of domestic violence. Hakken v. Washtenaw County , 901 F.Supp. 1245 (E.D. Mich 1995.) The...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 27/03/2010

  8. You already ADMITTED to the charges. Your chances of getting them overturned at this point are somewhere between nil and zero.

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 06/07/2010

  9. Realtors pay big dues to be active members, and many have quit the field with the economic downturn. do the math...

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 30/11/2012

  10. Go to and go to the Department of Labor site. There will be a number to call and have your questions answered. Usually unless you have agreed in writing to have monies...

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 05/09/2009

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers