Yahoo Web Search

  1. you should see a medical doctor asap as you may need medicine adjusted maybe an extra breathing medication do not hesitate to see medical doctor

    1 Answers · Health · 09/07/2011

  2. ...asthma and mine is bad and I have used expired inhalers before but they haven't worked nearly as well as up to date ones...

    3 Answers · Health · 24/06/2014

  3. Yes, you can use your spacer for both HFA inhalers . Here are some tips you might find helpful if you are...

    1 Answers · Health · 29/09/2012

  4. ...and use salbutamol aerosol dilator. Mine is labeled ratio-salbutamol HFA . As it is put out by ratiopharm inc I would think words...

    1 Answers · Health · 04/02/2009

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers