Yahoo Web Search

  1. The United States Postal Service (USPS) will rent you a Post...branch will place in the box along with smaller mail pieces a key to a locker or, if the ...

    4 Answers · Business & Finance · 10/06/2014

  2. Have you tried called the United States Postal Inspection Service ( Postal Inspectors)? You can contact them at the following # 1-877-876-2455.

    3 Answers · Local Businesses · 30/04/2013

  3. The postal service as much of a public necessity as the Marine Corps. Politics...

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 22/02/2014

  4. Consider putting in a request for the United States Postal Service (USPS) to hold all of your mail for the days you will be away. This will keep the package along with all...

    1 Answers · Local Businesses · 21/09/2014

  5. Go to the following website: United State Postal Service Inspector General They are responsible for investigating mail fraud and theft.

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 18/07/2008

  6. ... estimate from the United States Postal Service is 6-10 business... get held up in customs...the Royal Mail website there after...

    1 Answers · Education & Reference · 10/12/2010

  7. ... Media Mail service based on certain weights...the weight and size item you are mailing . Enter the destination, select...the size padded envelope which will hold the book in place within the envelope, and...

    2 Answers · Business & Finance · 17/09/2014

  8. ... Box. The United States Postal Service (USPS) will accept mail addressed to General...for an individual's name, and hold the item for thirty days...

    3 Answers · Business & Finance · 28/06/2014

  9. The Postal Service should handle this, but if they dont, find out why. It is a Federal offence. Did you put in a mail redirection advice?

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 29/10/2007

  10. ... they sent it Priority Mail (via plane), then it should get here any day now. 4 weeks. The package might also be held up in customs for a few days.

    1 Answers · Travel · 25/05/2009

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers