Yahoo Web Search

  1. Ads
    related to: two real properties property management
  1. I ve been in property management for 15 years. Getting certified would be good... you have a lot of common sense? Those are the two most important traits to have. People will be so pushy...

    3 Answers · Business & Finance · 19/09/2008

  2. ...contract if they even can. So, at $200 a month, are you paying the property management company more than the lawyer will charge ($200 times number of months...

    6 Answers · Business & Finance · 12/05/2017

  3. You need a license (broker, not sales) if you are involved with any of the contracts or any of the financial aspects of the rental.

    6 Answers · Business & Finance · 16/02/2008

  4. ...manage a 100+ unit apartment complex, but not two single family homes that she doesn... the one who had the real estate license and was procuring properties . At no point since our marriage...

    2 Answers · Business & Finance · 26/07/2013

  5. ... properties were it makes sense to have real full time employees to help you run...different ball game tax wise then just owning properties and doing the management your self. With employees...

    3 Answers · Business & Finance · 31/01/2009

  6. ... you own more than two investment properties the bank can ask for at least two years of property management experience. You can avoid that requirement by hiring a professional property management ...

    8 Answers · Business & Finance · 12/06/2009

  7. ... they the same; a prop mgt company manages property for whomever..... a RE dev company ... or condos or whatever. can a company have two divisions, one that does each? OF...

    1 Answers · Business & Finance · 12/06/2009

  8. niche, attend trade shows on real estate, conferences, local...since people generally search online for property . Try Handing out business...have your clients refer two people, for a month of discounted...

    1 Answers · Business & Finance · 05/11/2008

  9. Yes. If you are a property management company, you still need a broker's license. The "other managing broker" would have some real issues with what you are doing. It is highly illegal.

    3 Answers · Business & Finance · 13/04/2014

  10. i would not think so, the two are not very closely fact the term " real estate" is the only similarity I can think of. You should probably start with a degree in finance.

    1 Answers · Business & Finance · 03/04/2008

  1. Ad
    related to: two real properties property management
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers