Yahoo Web Search

  1. No that's not gonna happen for a sentence that short. You will do the full 30 days. Have fun in that county jail, I've heard it's pretty bad in there lol.

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 05/01/2014

  2. Not sure where you are referring too, but check with the State or County police. If not, check with the local newspaper.

    1 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 25/02/2007

  3. nope not in a county jail the 2 for 1 is very rare any more a prisoner in state sail must serve at least 75% of the time

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 31/08/2011

  4. Go to this web site and follow the instructions - http://www. troup

    1 Answers · Education & Reference · 23/02/2007

  5. If as one poster stated the LL pays the utilities then you can expect your rent to include these silently, I think you can forget a HOUSE for that kind of money but the best place to find out is the local newspaper ads.

    10 Answers · Business & Finance · 22/12/2007

  6. yeah try myspace, or U can actually leave her a message on

    5 Answers · Family & Relationships · 11/11/2011

  7. As long as you have all the proper documentation (receipts, address change, etc.), you might be able to get the suspended license tickets waived. A lot depends on what the judge had for breakfast as he or she may believe you should have known that the...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 01/07/2010

  8. the local library will have it on file in LaGrange, you'll have to go back through the old issues of the newspaper to find it.

    2 Answers · News & Events · 18/01/2007

  9. there is a real easy way to find out...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 30/04/2008

  10. There are tons of associates at Wal-Mart. A brother has to shop

    1 Answers · Family & Relationships · 19/02/2007

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers