Yahoo Web Search

  1. Ads
    related to: tps home improvement
  1. You need to use a plunger and use it forcefully. Hardware store or home improvement store will have them. The TP will eventually dissolve--if you can wait that long.

    2 Answers · Home & Garden · 01/05/2012

  2. ...em. 1. Go to hardware store, or a home improvement center and buy an identical TP valve [temperature/pressure relief], and a roll you can reinstall the drain pipe to the TP valve outlet. 11. Clean the ...

    6 Answers · Home & Garden · 16/02/2010

  1. Ad
    related to: tps home improvement
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers