Yahoo Web Search

  1. ...cause who is an expert (or who could become an expert) on this issue. If the school is public , then it's worth checking what local policies are in place...

    8 Answers · Politics & Government · 24/02/2016

  2. You probably have to file in CA. WA isn't going to have jurisdiction. His attorney will say that you both resided in CA, and that your move to WA was temporary (which you admitted above).

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 23/05/2010

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers