Yahoo Web Search

  1. ...anyway. After a year you can request a garnishment. You do not go to court , the clerk takes your request to the issuing judge (who ...

    5 Answers · Business & Finance · 05/12/2008

  2. Did you read your own post ? "I owe"..."this question is for a good friend".....Just go to court and deal with the problem. In most cases they'll let you make out a payment system...

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 15/01/2007

  3. You best bet is to visit the court and file your own petitiion. A phone call or letter won't necessarily...

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 12/09/2010

  4. ...or the bar's looseleaf. Go to a law library (either at a law school or some court houses have some). The actual motion will not be perfected...

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 21/12/2006

  5. Arrest records are public record. The county or city court house where the conviction was will have that information and will give it to you all you have to do is ask.

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 18/08/2006

  6. It would be in the Probate court of the place where they resided.

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 17/04/2007

  7. When the case is at the point of being closed the does are dismissed.

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 11/08/2012

  8. You can go to the court and receive the forms from a clerk (just ask in the building "where...

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 29/08/2006

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers