Yahoo Web Search

  1. ... withheld during the year, plain and simple. Check with your employer's payroll department to see how they are withholding on your MD taxes . You may need to reduce your state withholding exemptions or designate an additional amount to be withheld ...

    5 Answers · Business & Finance · 22/03/2007

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers