Yahoo Web Search

  1. First you will need a signed contract and those forms are available at most office supply stores. Then take the signed contract to a title insurance company and they can handle the closing.

    2 Answers · Business & Finance · 07/02/2015

  2. You might want to research 1031 Real Estate Exchanges. It is a form of exchanging like real estate without the tax consquences.

    2 Answers · Business & Finance · 30/11/2010

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers