Yahoo Web Search

  1. ...can file for a lost title but you won't get one because the title isn't lost and you don't own the bike. . The title is in possession of the original owner or maybe in possession of a lien holder. You may have been...

    2 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 29/09/2011

  2. If the title is lost use this form: http://www. state dmv /forms/pdfs/809.pdf If all you need is a duplicate title ...

    1 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 12/01/2008

  3. If you live in Arkansas , you would get a duplicate from the Arkansas DMV . Surely you would know if you titled and registered the car in Arkansas , as required, when you moved there?

    2 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 11/12/2011

  4. the owner of the car can go to the DMV and get a duplicate title .

    1 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 27/10/2013

  5. ...quot;a security in in the item(s) purchased and some cards actually state household items". Hence they converted the unsecured debt into a form of secured debt. Hence you can pay or forfeit the bike. That...

    3 Answers · Business & Finance · 08/08/2009

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers