Yahoo Web Search

  1. ...license.  The six-month requirement is only for exchanging an out- of - state license for a New York license.  If you don't meet the six...

    2 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 09/10/2020

  2. You live in AR, so call the DMV at state capitol and they will fill you in.

    2 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 18/08/2016

  3. ...specifically says that foreign licenses aren't sufficient. On page 181 of the Arkansas Motor Vehicle and Traffic Laws and State Highway Commission Regulations you'll find section...

    6 Answers · Politics & Government · 03/02/2014

  4. You can only be licensed in the state you live in, period. If you are living in AR then that is where you get a license. It does not matter where your parents live if they do not live with you.

    1 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 03/12/2013

  5. the owner of the car can go to the DMV and get a duplicate title.

    1 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 27/10/2013

  6. ...tag, then drive it to Arkansas where you will permanently.... Most States offer temporary tags... Illinois DMV Office know transport the car out of state .

    3 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 24/08/2013

  7. ...whenever it expires. Rules vary by state . Look at the website of your state DMV for better information.

    2 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 29/08/2013

  8. ... is west virginia. Take the CDL to your local DMV and exchange it for a virginia CDL. I first earned mine in Arkansas and changed it to TN. Who told you that.

    2 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 18/09/2013

  9. ...then apparently has no idea what he's talking about... In some states , California, Oklahoma, Texas, Missouri, Arkansas , Kansas and others the plate stays with the vehicle when it...

    2 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 24/08/2013

  10. ... the leading cause of both disability and death for ...under age 12 in the United States . This is why it ... does a great job of positioning the lap/shoulder...

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 13/08/2013

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers