Yahoo Web Search

  1. Ads
    related to ssd
  1. Sort by

  1. Just stop visiting the establishment. You could also call your local liquor control agency and report a suspicion of them serving alcohol to those under 21. You could also call your local health department and file a health complaint. Charging for water from the...

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 26/01/2013

  2. If he was getting SSI, he had less than $2000 in resources. Bottom line, if there is anything to be had from your father, your mother already has it.

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 25/01/2013

  3. If your husband is 'generally' mentally competent (aware of his circumstances and what he would be signing) and he is in agreement, you could attend at a lawyer's office to have him give you Power of Attorney, which would basically give you...

    9 Answers · Politics & Government · 17/01/2013

  4. Juveniles are not entitled to collect disability for a non-work-related injury. When social security DOES issue checks on behalf of a minor, those checks go to a representative payee. Juveniles are supported by...

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 16/01/2013

  5. ...but sometimes since this is the government, can get "lost". Most SSD on 1st try get denied and usually many have to re-apply 2 to 3 ...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 17/01/2013

  6. ...the checks... thats forgery and theft by deception. And since the SSD money is specifically designated for the care of your son she...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 06/01/2013

  7. Being she is on the account, yes. About all you can do is either open another account and have it direct deposited into that account or sign up for the government debit card. Also you can sue her in small claims, but you have to prove she had no reason go withdraw...

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 18/01/2013

  8. You may not be entitled to the money because you were incarcerated at the time. She still committed a crime, but Social Security may want that money back.

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 06/01/2013

  9. I don't think so. Simply because your husband is unable to work and his reason for that is valid. So if his ex wife drags him to court it won't take much to convince the judge that he is doing all he can. I've...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 03/03/2013

  10. be reduced... Social Security will garnish SSI/SSD/Retirement benefits To enforce child support under federal...

    6 Answers · Politics & Government · 14/12/2012

  1. Ads
    related to ssd
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers