Yahoo Web Search

  1. Ads
    related to ssd
  1. Sort by

  1. Just file married filling jointly. You'll automatically get the personal exemption AND his standard deduction. Technically you aren't "claiming him as a dependent," but all the advantages (plus more) are...

    7 Answers · Business & Finance · 09/10/2009

  2. Yes,file your income taxes because he did have earnings for the year.SS is well aware that he worked during that time.By filing taxes you will be able to take advantage of the child credit for one more year.His SS is...

    2 Answers · Business & Finance · 07/11/2006

  3. Social security disability is qualifying income for the stimulus program. But to be eligible, you'll have to file. You won't owe any tax if that's your only income or if your other income is minimal. File a form 1040A and just...

    5 Answers · Business & Finance · 21/01/2011

  4. If you had Social Security income (not SSI) you can claim the rebate (stimulus package money). All you have to do is fill out the top, like you said you did, then look down the form and find the line related to Social...

    5 Answers · Business & Finance · 25/03/2008

  5. If SSDI was her only income for the year it's not taxable and unless tax was withheld from her benefits, she has no need to file. IF taxes were withheld, she needs the SSA-1099 in hand in...

    2 Answers · Business & Finance · 22/01/2011

  6. If you receive an inheritance, you pay not tax in either state.

    1 Answers · Business & Finance · 06/01/2014

  7. None unless you request it.

    2 Answers · Business & Finance · 02/06/2013

  8. There's no spousal benefit for Social Security Disability. There is for Social Security Retirement.

    6 Answers · Business & Finance · 05/11/2014

  1. Ads
    related to ssd
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers