Yahoo Web Search

  1. Ads
    related to ssd
  1. Sort by

  1. Of course not when your GF does NOT qualify to be able to claim you on her 1040 FIT return by furnishing MORE than 50% of your support during the 2013 tax year for this purpose. Go to the website and use the...

    3 Answers · Business & Finance · 24/12/2013

  2. The entire prebate situation is still only in the idea phase. It will be quite a while before anything concrete is known. Based on prior prebate situations, those who do not have tax obligations would not receive a check. Again, though, nothing...

    2 Answers · Business & Finance · 25/01/2008

  3. Yes, the only requirement is that you file a return, even if you do not pay taxes. Consult a tax specialist. The source gives more details in the second question asked so scroll down.

    5 Answers · Business & Finance · 28/02/2008

  4. this is probably an honorarium and not something you intend to operate as self employment this one time can be reported as other income on line # 21 if your disability payment is from SS you very likely have a statement of what you have been paid and will report it with your family etc...

    4 Answers · Business & Finance · 15/06/2013

  5. yes. you file with the w-2 for you get from your job you had in 2008. you wont get as much as you are used to, but you are still entitled to tax return

    5 Answers · Business & Finance · 14/01/2009

  6. You only have to pay taxes on SSDI when your 1/2 of your total benefit plus all other income is above a certain amount--$25,000 for single and $32,000 for joint filers. It's all taxable if you file married filing separate and lived with...

    2 Answers · Business & Finance · 04/02/2012

  7. If she's required to file she must include the SSDI and figure how much of it is taxable, if any. Unless 1/2 of her SSDI plus all other income is $25,000 or more she won't pay any tax on her SSDI though.

    2 Answers · Business & Finance · 06/11/2011

  8. You can file as married filing jointly (MFJ) or married filing separately. In most cases, it is better to file as MFJ. Read

    2 Answers · Business & Finance · 13/01/2009

  9. You can File Income Tax For his total earnings at his Job. Soicial Security will issue him "Back Pay" for time Unable to work (TAX FREE...

    5 Answers · Business & Finance · 30/10/2006

  10. You must return the original check, NOT the replacement! Payment has already been stopped on the original check. If you try to cash or deposit it, it will bounce. Keep the replacement and return the original one. Write "void" across the face of it and...

    2 Answers · Business & Finance · 31/08/2009

  1. Ads
    related to ssd
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers