Yahoo Web Search

  1. ...need to see a doctor, as there are some venomous spiders whose bites can cause severe reactions. For any bites ...may be having a severe reaction needing treatment at the ER.

    2 Answers · Health · 25/01/2009

  2. Most spider bites cause only a small local allergic reaction. If this is all it is some...) you should see your doctor. Only a small minority of spider bites cause infection or serious skin injury.

    7 Answers · Health · 12/05/2013

  3. Most common spider bites are quite insignificant. probably no worse than a bad mosquito bite . Ice is the best treatment , and a topical analgesic will usually solve the itch. sometimes an antihistamine may be ...

    2 Answers · Health · 08/08/2009

  4. Home treatment is often all that common stinging or biting insects and spiders . Some people have more...antiserum) used to treat a bite or sting. Serum sickness...

    3 Answers · Health · 22/06/2008

  5. ...-cause-most- spider - bites -163944651.html There is no treatment needed for common spider bites , perhaps just wash with soap and water, and go on your way.

    2 Answers · Health · 02/09/2013

  6. ... you, I'd get some numbing spray for mosquitoes and spider bites from a drug store. It'll cool the area and help stop the itch. I...

    5 Answers · Health · 01/06/2010

  7. How do you know it is a spider bite . I am willing to bet it is just a plan old pimple. ...

    4 Answers · Health · 08/01/2008

  8. ...pressure, difficulty breathing, eyelid swelling, and anxiety can occur. A spider bite treatment for a widow spider bite that is not serious involves following...

    2 Answers · Health · 13/07/2008

  9. checked out. You don t say what sort of spider it was - sometimes the venom can just sit there and if...disperse and tell you to keep some on hand in case of other bites A couple of websites for reference for you

    4 Answers · Health · 30/08/2008

  10. It depends on the type of spider but the best thing initially is a cold pack or ice to slow the progression...

    2 Answers · Health · 10/08/2008

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers