Yahoo Web Search

  1. Contact the school , or contact the local library. I you can get the original publisher, they might be able to pull one from archives. 23 yrs. back might be a problem.

    4 Answers · Education & Reference · 16/07/2007

  2. Yeds sir I knew that and In my opinion I think that taxing the general public for education is wrong, let those with children in need of education pay the costs for their own children, althougfh nmy level 1 clone differs

    6 Answers · Politics & Government · 24/10/2010

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers