Yahoo Web Search

  1. Ads
    related to renting
  1. Sort by

  1. well if the one locked out of the house is trying to cause harm to the other yes he can be removed from the house and told to leave by the cops but if it is because one is mad at the other i think you would have to go to court and get someones name off the...

    10 Answers · Family & Relationships · 19/11/2009

  2. I understand how you feel. Sometimes all my hubby wants to go is sleep, and just forget about spending anytime with me. Make me upset. Not much help, but just know you are not alone. MEN!!!!!

    4 Answers · Family & Relationships · 27/02/2009

  3. There are apartments all over the developed world, full of "single" women waiting for their married lovers to move out and away from wives & children. Don't hold your breath. Yours...

    4 Answers · Family & Relationships · 03/05/2013

  4. as long as you have documentation stating YOU are the 1 that did in fact rent the tv call the police have your paper work proving your point & ask for them to accompany you to retrieve your tv+

    3 Answers · Family & Relationships · 23/04/2009

  5. Yes, & now i pretty much live that way !!! Just put down some new hardwood flooring, modern appliances through out & new leather furniture. It's great not having neighbors close by, can go outside in my underwear if we want, play music any hour, any volume, and i no...

    4 Answers · Family & Relationships · 09/03/2008

  6. Did you have her sign a lease? If not give her a written thrifty days notice. Be sure to have it notarized

    4 Answers · Family & Relationships · 24/02/2013

  7. yes you can if you talk to landlord but all depends as well. Does your ex have kids? Does she have a place to stay? i understand your on the street but it is harder for a woman to live on the street and defend herself. Why can't you find a place of...

    3 Answers · Family & Relationships · 16/05/2011

  8. ive never been married but my ex had bipolar. i feel you completely on this. You can't kick him out of the apartment if he's on the lease. The fact that you are married is the difficult part. i would go and speak to a free lawyer and ask...

    4 Answers · Family & Relationships · 14/01/2013

  9. That would be something that their attorneys would need to hash out, but I'm sure if your father is reasonable he will award her the house as part of the settlement. If not he would need to buy her out of the house. GL

    1 Answers · Family & Relationships · 30/06/2011

  1. Ads
    related to renting
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers