Yahoo Web Search

  1. ... can try to sell by owner. You would need a real estate lawyer to settle the transaction and record the sale with the court. If you want to do the work and avoid paying half the commission - go for it.

    3 Answers · Home & Garden · 04/11/2006

  2. .... You see, I'm a real estate agent in Raleigh , NC and I get calls all the pay us 35% of whatever your commission is at the time of closing...

    2 Answers · Business & Finance · 27/10/2006

  3. ...minimum investment and does not charge outrageous commissions . find a stock thats $1-$3 a share and put...and its definitely in stock investing, real estate investing and business ownership. good luck, keep...

    14 Answers · Business & Finance · 17/08/2006

  4. ...question. Do you need me to loan you a lil $? Your a good guy and NC from Cal is a big change I didnt really care for it much because...

    5 Answers · Travel · 22/08/2012

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers