omg..................wow your chance is only 99 percent. If you got with a white guy your chance of having it would be minus 1 percent. This is serious, go get checked out soon maybe they can cure whatever you have before its too late.
12 Answers · Society & Culture · 01/05/2009
...know who these people are but ok lol NOTE: Yeah I know Quincy Jones. These are his children? wow, I had no...
11 Answers · Society & Culture · 26/07/2010
Lionel Richie's daughter sofia, Quincy jones' daughter rashida and Mariah Carey notable people I can think...
1 Answers · Society & Culture · 19/04/2010