Yahoo Web Search

  1. Ads
    related to professional service
  1. Sort by

  1. ...user would need so not worth upgrading in most cases. SP or Service Packs come out as extra fixes for XP issues. ...

    8 Answers · Computers & Internet · 21/08/2011

  2. Pro doesn't include any SATA drivers that Home doesn't have. Your choices are simple. Get a copy of WinISO. Make an ISO of your XP disc. Edit the ISO in...

    5 Answers · Computers & Internet · 30/05/2009

  3. Hello, Microsoft answer desk is free and a great source of accurate information. And has helped a lot of computer users... Speak to...

    4 Answers · Computers & Internet · 28/03/2013

  4. if the cd drive requires a driver , you should be able to download it from the makers website . Most drives now dont need a new driver, winXP should recognise it.

    5 Answers · Computers & Internet · 18/06/2007

  5. You may want to upgrade your RAM. Also, SP3 is out so you should get that instead. There is a download on MS's site. I think you can request it on a CD if u have slow internet.

    1 Answers · Computers & Internet · 20/10/2009

  6. no you don't need SP3 run a full scan with Malewarebytes Anti Malware use Avast anti virus, its free.

    7 Answers · Computers & Internet · 24/10/2010

  7. Your service tag is on the bottom of the machine. Turn it on it's side and you will see it on the bottom , underside.

    6 Answers · Computers & Internet · 27/06/2009

  8. You need the drivers for your motherboard, and then you must re-install your drivers. it has nothing to do with XP let me know how it goes my e-mail: Good luck!!!

    4 Answers · Computers & Internet · 28/01/2007

  9. It's a fairly common problem I recommend you use Registry Easy to repair it. this bulescreen problem can be easily solved. You can download it from this web page

    3 Answers · Computers & Internet · 25/02/2009

  10. Go to the HP web site and use their live chat. It's great and they can walk you through this for free.

    1 Answers · Computers & Internet · 01/12/2013

  1. Ads
    related to professional service
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers