Yahoo Web Search

  1. ... office. File a claim in small claims court. You can sue for the check, the return fee, and the court filing. Get the local company...

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 28/03/2009

  2. ...lemon laws are in your state. These laws allow for you to return the car and get your money back. Lemon laws are in effect, ...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 13/05/2012

  3. I'm confused, who was driving the car ? Neat story. Both of you should go to prison to save the rest of us. Please stick to the bus.

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 16/02/2012

  4. ... court, but if you should lose the case, you may end up having to pay attorney fees and court costs...license plates and unsigned title in hand so technically, the car was still yours (not a good thing). So you...

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 28/12/2011

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers