Yahoo Web Search

  1. Sort by

  1. Other then over-the-counter pain medication, go to the doctor!

    1 Answers · Health · 07/06/2009

  2. No, there's not a certain age. But if the pediatrician feels it's warranted then the sooner the better. How long has it been open? Don't worry about hearing loss at this time. His innner ear is still intact.

    1 Answers · Health · 01/11/2007

  3. They don't have to apply surgery for a diagnosis. If im understanding all that you've said here.

    1 Answers · Health · 03/09/2013

  4. Ya well technically yes, i would take a lot of abuse over a long period of time to cause some severe damage like that. But hey, in all seriousness only you know your body best. And if you think or feel that somethings out of line, then you should get it checked out ASAP...

    3 Answers · Health · 26/04/2011

  5. It could be because of infections.

    1 Answers · Health · 31/07/2011

  6. Yes, though you may loose some hearing from having it done, i did 5 years ago

    5 Answers · Health · 10/11/2007

  7. I would think and this is only my opinion, if it is torn, or you have done major damage, then you would have major pain. What I would do is drink lots of water and eat soft food to make sure that there is no difficulty when you use you bowels and...

    2 Answers · Health · 12/11/2013

  8. Don't worry about that, honey, because your second doctor is right, generally it can heal on its own. There are usually three kinds of therapies for eardrum perforation as below. 1. If it infects by bacterium, then your...

    1 Answers · Health · 15/08/2008

  9. You most likely have impacted wax in your ear canal, put some olive oil in to soften it . you may need to get it syringed out.....................

    1 Answers · Health · 23/07/2013

  10. Doctor bro

    2 Answers · Health · 15/11/2011

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers