Yahoo Web Search

  1. Ads
    related to: los angeles superior court
  1. It would be in the Probate court of the place where they resided.

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 17/04/2007

  2. ...anyway. After a year you can request a garnishment. You do not go to court , the clerk takes your request to the issuing judge (who ...

    5 Answers · Business & Finance · 05/12/2008

  3. You best bet is to visit the court and file your own petitiion. A phone call or letter won't necessarily...

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 12/09/2010

  4. Did you read your own post ? "I owe"..."this question is for a good friend".....Just go to court and deal with the problem. In most cases they'll let you make out a payment system...

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 15/01/2007

  5. Arrest records are public record. The county or city court house where the conviction was will have that information and will give it to you all you have to do is ask.

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 18/08/2006

  6. You can go to the court and receive the forms from a clerk (just ask in the building "where...

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 29/08/2006

  7. When the case is at the point of being closed the does are dismissed.

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 11/08/2012

  8. ...or the bar's looseleaf. Go to a law library (either at a law school or some court houses have some). The actual motion will not be perfected...

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 21/12/2006

  1. Ads
    related to: los angeles superior court
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers