Yahoo Web Search

  1. ...thing to do, but i was like 7)... he used to kick and screw & he even hit my forehead with a hard plastic toy trian. it hurt!! but whenever he hits you...

    6 Answers · Family & Relationships · 25/07/2010

  2. ... I read the content. you are NOT in any danger. he hit you on the arm, so what?! your mother was right there. If you...

    10 Answers · Family & Relationships · 06/12/2011

  3. I guess your twin sister doesn't seem to mind that you are getting hurt in the process. Its always one of the kids getting the emotional abuse while the other gets doted on. That's pretty sad you are going through this at...

    1 Answers · Family & Relationships · 07/08/2011

  4. that is illegal, its called child abuse and its very wrong, im sorry you have to to through this, no child should have to endure that. If you need help to get out of there, i suggest you talk to someone at school, or get a friend to call the police or something, this is a serious thing, and you need to get out of...

    11 Answers · Family & Relationships · 28/03/2011

  5. ... brother did was stupid beyond words. Hitting your husband for protecting your mother and then chasing him with a knife ? And then your husband STILL let ...

    6 Answers · Family & Relationships · 03/01/2010

  6. This guy is insane. Next time he will kill you. Call police and also get out.

    10 Answers · Family & Relationships · 21/05/2011

  7. you shouldnt have pulled the knife out and then you wouldnt be dealing with all this

    2 Answers · Family & Relationships · 18/11/2017

  8. hmmmm..sounds like u have a problem we`ll i didnt understand some but i think you should tell someone other then your parents maybe someone like your older brother or a uncle or aunt even a teacher or osmething ..if it still continues i think you should go to your cousins

    2 Answers · Family & Relationships · 10/11/2010

  9. ...a gift wrap roll doesn't hurt so its not bad,but throwing butter knives or throwing anything actually I would DEFIANTLY consider abusive.

    14 Answers · Family & Relationships · 23/08/2010

  10. I would call child services and explain the situation. Or if it is as severe as you are describing call the police. No-one not even your parents has the right to threaten your well being. No matter what others...

    6 Answers · Family & Relationships · 09/06/2013

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers