Yahoo Web Search

  1. Consult an immigration lawyer regarding to this matter, it is very complicated.

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 06/01/2010

  2. yes they can.. they follow a different set of rules than normal judges. they can review a case and rule.

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 06/05/2009

  3. Contact the Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE) branch of Homeland Security or wait until they schedule your hearing before the immigration judge and he will terminate deportation proceedings.

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 13/10/2009

  4. Depends on the case load in the area you live in. It could be anywhere from a month, to a year...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 08/12/2007

  5. The immigration judge has jurisdiction over your case , even if you get married. If you qualify to adjust status based on the marriage, the judge can do it, or he can terminate your case ...

    6 Answers · Politics & Government · 07/08/2010

  6. ... for adjustment of status before judge. The judge would have approved your case . There is nothing... you will have to go to Immigration to get some additional processing...

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 03/10/2007

  7. ...judge will do with it in the end. if you've maintained your student status throughout this asylum case though, you should be fine.

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 06/09/2013

  8. ... if you don't go to court , they'll think you've ...will really mess up any effort to adjust status based on a petition filed..., you still have to file all the immigration papers and submit them...

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 24/07/2010

  9. ...the leaving part, the most recent case is called Matter.... And because the courts ruled against the agency and all...anyone without a valid underlying status . There is no more walk...

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 02/08/2012

  10. ...for illegal presence and is one of the few cases where you can adjust status after an illegal entry. Thing being... into foster care or be a dependent of a court or the state and reunification with your ...

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 05/08/2015

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers