Yahoo Web Search

  1. Ads
    related to: immigration case status
  1. Under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), you can self sponsor your green card without an abusive spouse knowing about it. In other words, you can get your green card without his help if he is...

    3 Answers · Family & Relationships · 04/01/2011

  2. ...daughter's domicile seperately from your immigration case . Since you had her here, and... husband is abusive it can impact your immigration status positively. Call 800.799.SAFE for some guidance...

    3 Answers · Family & Relationships · 24/10/2009

  3. Talk to an immigration attorney and ask how the change in marital status can affect someone in your wife's situation. One thing I know for sure is that it's a bad idea to hide important things from the U.S. government.

    4 Answers · Family & Relationships · 30/08/2007

  4. will pass the red tape at immigration is as bad as it always takes more time then what they say

    1 Answers · Family & Relationships · 19/04/2011

  5. ...or check information 411 or online - for an immigration attorney and ask about your immigration status in case of divorce. He cannot threaten you into signing papers...

    6 Answers · Family & Relationships · 09/08/2009

  6. In my opinion, this isn't about immigration status . Your wife is using whatever leverage she has to pull...

    3 Answers · Family & Relationships · 10/06/2011

  7. ...for the sponsorship, so he is right, he cannot apply for your status change right now when he does not have legal income and does not pay ...

    1 Answers · Family & Relationships · 03/08/2013

  8. call immigration and ask about the status of your case . if the card was issued then claim you have not received it...

    12 Answers · Family & Relationships · 08/01/2010

  9. Well, since she is requiring the state to provide food and insurance, the state is going to require him to repay the benefits. It was not a mistake. The father is expected to support his kids before the tax...

    2 Answers · Family & Relationships · 19/02/2013

  10. You can't just take that stuff out of context and ask for an explanation without divulging the rest of the facts about the situation. Go to a lawyer.

    4 Answers · Family & Relationships · 06/01/2009

  1. Ads
    related to: immigration case status
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers