Yahoo Web Search

  1. ...this process with my grandma. What you need to do is go to the Secretary of States office and get the paperwork, there are some parts you will need to fill...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 14/06/2007

  2. .... This is federal law not state law. He should get a lwayer and let them handle...and judges who are getting tired of repeat offenders. The hearing ...

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 16/04/2007

  3. ... the driving requirements so at 18 you walk into the Secretary of states office in your area and take the test once you do they will issue a full license...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 02/01/2011

  4. Driving offenses and other offenses that relate to driving are transferred back to the state in which the person is licensed.

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 20/01/2011

  5. a Driver Services Facility or by writing the Secretary of State , 2701 S. Dirksen Parkway, Springfield, IL 62723. Find Your Nearest Drivers Facility.

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 17/08/2009

  6. The Secretary of State should have that info, it's odd that they don't, but sometimes... that doesn't work, try searching for the name of the hospital plus "corporate information". I have...

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 12/09/2007

  7. I currently live in Michigan. You need an address for the Secretary of State to register you in . You may also apply for voter registration at the same time.

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 01/07/2012

  8. A current drivers license, or, proof of residency, and birth certificate. Go to the Secretary of States office, pay a fee, and get your ID.

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 14/06/2008

  9. Paul Powell, a former secretary of state for Illinois who died in the early 1970's.

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 25/01/2009

  10. ... a minor from holding the title to a vehicle. However, the IL Secretary of State (SOS) advises caution to those that may sell a vehicle to someone ...

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 24/12/2013

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers