Yahoo Web Search

  1. ... the driving requirements so at 18 you walk into the Secretary of states office in your area and take the test once you do they will issue a full license...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 02/01/2011

  2. Naw, not every big village (not many towns in Illinois, only cities or villages) has an SOS office. Isn't the one in Deerfield pretty close, or do they not offer the service you need?

    1 Answers · Local Businesses · 30/04/2007

  3. Now why would either Kim Jong- il or Ahmadinejad want a facsimile when they both have the real thing? That Obama...always selling the sizzle & not the steak.

    13 Answers · Politics & Government · 08/06/2009

  4. Driving offenses and other offenses that relate to driving are transferred back to the state in which the person is licensed.

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 20/01/2011

  5. http://www.sos. state . il .us/ This is the website where you can find the locations Good luck!

    1 Answers · Travel · 26/12/2008

  6. a Driver Services Facility or by writing the Secretary of State , 2701 S. Dirksen Parkway, Springfield, IL 62723. Find Your Nearest Drivers Facility.

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 17/08/2009

  7. ...vehicle is registered somewhere it really isn't gonna matter. call the secretary of state if you are worried about, i am from michigan and i don't know the laws in IL but if it's registered somewhere the your safe if you get ...

    1 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 30/04/2007

  8. Jesse White 213 State Capitol Springfield, IL 62756

    4 Answers · Local Businesses · 18/06/2008

  9. This is a liberal tactic. Without the money to pay for a bloated bureaucracy, libs cut spending on the essentials and then blame the other side. Why not fire some of the bureaucrats instead?

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 08/07/2011

  10. ...proof of insurance, you will need that for the transfer. You can get an idea of IL fees here: http://www.sos. state . il .us/departments/vehicles/basicfees.html

    3 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 24/04/2008

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers