Yahoo Web Search

  1. Does you school have an exchange program? If not then perhaps... best would be to go on a University...that does a year abroad in England or somewhere else in the UK...

    1 Answers · Travel · 31/01/2011

  2. Where are you from ? My school may be interested.

    1 Answers · Travel · 22/07/2008

  3. Check out www.campusworld. in to solve all your study abroad need and queries. The services...

    3 Answers · Education & Reference · 23/12/2010

  4. There are many exchange programmes, Rotary... have European students every year. The problem ...semester. This is because in a term you would not achieve a qualification...

    2 Answers · Education & Reference · 25/09/2012

  5. ...probably a program in your school. You don't say if you're in high school or college. exchange - student /

    4 Answers · Education & Reference · 01/06/2010

  6. I live in Canada and we get them, people like to come hear to ski. I'm not sure how you become one, usually youre school gets about 40 students a year. And yes it...

    1 Answers · Education & Reference · 17/08/2011

  7. ... on going for an exchange trip to england but couldnt due to money. but the... DEPENDS ON HOW LONG YOU ...sorry for writing all that in caps i didnt mean to but...

    1 Answers · Education & Reference · 19/07/2009

  8. ... back from a six week visit in japan on a yfu shcolarship. it cost him my parents $2000 to send him, but it was worth...also try afs, but i don't know how much they charge, sorry. hope i could help!

    2 Answers · Education & Reference · 10/08/2009

  9. ...the US, you need what is called an F-1 Visa. In order to get an F-1 Visa, you must: -Be accepted to a school -...

    1 Answers · Education & Reference · 03/09/2009

  10. Well first you have to do good it school than talk to your family and then you can ask your parents

    1 Answers · Education & Reference · 01/10/2011

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers