Yahoo Web Search

  1. ...there are no parole boards for jail inmates. People serve a certain...could be there quite a while. Good luck. Harris County (Houston) really sucks.

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 25/02/2010

  2. That's a great way to begin your adult life! Marry a convict! Every mother and father's dream!

    6 Answers · Politics & Government · 21/07/2008

  3. ...have any legal right to the phone. Your legal right is to sue your jailed friend in small claims for the money you paid for the phone. So...

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 23/03/2008

  4. My guess is that it's the regular Harris County Jail .

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 20/05/2013

  5. you'll find out soon enough. wouldn't want to spoil it for you.

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 17/11/2012

  6. Since you typed this question, you are obviously literate. Why don't you look it up in the White Pages - online or in the phone book?

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 24/01/2007

  7. You'll have to post a bond on her (if there is one). Call the bonding company (look in the yellow pages) and they will explain you the procedure and do it for you. Also, you can always contact the facility, but all they will tell you is if she's there or not...

    12 Answers · Politics & Government · 24/03/2007

  8. You can't get "timed served" for the New Choices program which is for the drug rehabilitation portion of her sentence. It appears the court is attempting to give minimal time in New Choices by...

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 18/11/2010

  9. call intake at the county jail ,ask if that person is being held there.

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 29/05/2007

  10. You can try but if you are in unlawful status you may be held for immigration.

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 27/06/2012

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers