Yahoo Web Search

  1. ... texas you must apply for and receive a marriage license which is only going to require...should work also. You need to goto the county or district clerks office in harris or walker county get the license and then wait...

    4 Answers · Family & Relationships · 07/08/2008

  2. you are ineligble to enter the US .... You will need a very good lawyer for the waiver it will not be easy to get there

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 02/04/2011

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers