Yahoo Web Search

  1. Ads
    related to: harris county district clerk
  1. The Clerk of the District Court (or whichever court issued the indictment) would obviously have one in their files. Go to the courthouse and request a copy. There's usually a nomial fee like $5 or $10.

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 10/12/2007

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers