Yahoo Web Search

  1. Ads
    related to: guild mortgage
  1. You can't have it removed nor stop the foreclosure. You need to provide the PD with the Court Order deeding the house to husband That proves you were not in control nor responsible for the foreclosure

    1 Answers · Business & Finance · 01/04/2011

  2. They are the only ones that can modify your existing loan contract. You will need to find another lender to refinance with if they turned you down.

    4 Answers · Business & Finance · 25/06/2010

  3. ...other questions, please email me at Jayne @ Guild Mortgage Company

    3 Answers · Business & Finance · 21/06/2007

  4. no one will for a trailer. You can try a conventional land purchase, not a VA loan. The problem is not your credit or the VA, it is the trailer.

    5 Answers · Business & Finance · 25/08/2011

  1. Ad
    related to: guild mortgage
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers