Yahoo Web Search

  1. Michigan escape from jail is, I believe, two years, prison is five. If he is convicted of grand theft , he will do the time for that before he begins the escape time. Chances...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 27/08/2008

  2. ...sentence could be a fine up to $10,000 and 6 months-3 years in jail/ prison . I don't mean to scare you, but I would get a good lawyer just in...

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 29/10/2012

  3. ...question from Indiana yesterday regarding prison sentences? Are you hanging with...system as to minimum and maximum sentences for auto theft or grand theft - auto . Circumstances surrounding...

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 02/07/2008

  4. around 2 - 5 years depending on situation and on lawer and judge

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 14/08/2009

  5. If it is his first offense he could get a few months and 5 years probation. if he has been in trouble before he could be headed for the big house And of course who's car did he steall and what type of car.

    6 Answers · Politics & Government · 12/05/2007

  6. If only the SOBs would clear your record, you wouldn't have to do Crime to make ends meet. Cause you and me both know, nobody hires a Felon, so what are we supposed to do? Sit in a corner and Rot? **** that...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 12/07/2012

  7. No, he will not get bond. He'll go to prison for his original sentence. For example, if he was sentenced...

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 20/06/2010

  8. this is more than likely prison time. Sounds like they have enough to make a good case so I would assume there will be a plea agreement offered for less time but there will still be time.

    10 Answers · Politics & Government · 27/06/2007

  9. ... Use of Auto , which is punishable by a maximum of 1 year in prison . The exact punishment is... guilty of misdemeanor assault and theft rather than robbery, even when the facts...

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 07/08/2010

  10. Your faced with a felony and 5 years in prison . Hire a lawyer and you will probably get 3 years probation with time served in jail.

    7 Answers · Politics & Government · 08/09/2008

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers