Yahoo Web Search

  1. You have a valid case there. You feel violated. When you have a problem with an employee like this, you complain to his superior. In this case, you talk to the principal. You can even complain to the school board if worse comes to worse.

    3 Answers · Education & Reference · 15/09/2020

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers