Yahoo Web Search

  1. if you can prove it you can call the labor board.

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 14/05/2011

  2. Call Legal Aid; they assist in landlord-tenant disputes.

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 25/07/2007

  3. The handwriting analysis will show one of three things: A) It is a forgery B) It is a match C) Inconclusive They won't declare it a match unless they are 100% certain...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 14/06/2008

  4. Yes, you can get in trouble. It used to be up until the early 1900's that an illegal immigrant was considered an outlaw. Because they weren't citizens, the courts deemed that they weren't protected by the law and you could legally...

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 16/08/2007

  5. NONE, the forgery could easily be proven to be a fake and that would prevent any repercussions on the doctor.}{

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 24/04/2011

  6. A forged instrument is any type of fake official document. It could be a fake ID or a fake check, credit card if she's tried to use either of those. It could also include some identity theft.

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 17/01/2017

  7. ... on the birth certificate, she may or may not have faked your signature....your problem is you... have to prove that your signature is forged AND THEN you have to prove WHO forged ...

    12 Answers · Politics & Government · 21/09/2013

  8. Man, this one goes round and round. Statistics show that up to 1 in 5.5 prisoners in US gaols are 'wrongfully imprisoned'. I think it was in Minnesota that a...

    13 Answers · Politics & Government · 02/08/2009

  9. ... people who lie just for kicks. Do NOT try to " fake " anything - forging a doctor's note is a crime - and can get you in a lot more trouble than some...

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 31/12/2011

  10. ...consistent. And there are all sorts of severe penalties for forging ID. If you fake it, you can cause all sorts of legal problems beyond just the IRS...

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 27/11/2014

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers