Yahoo Web Search

  1. That is cruel and a shame I was raped too, many of times! :'( Go find a TRAUMA THERAPIST,  as they specialize in trauma rape, physical abuse, etc. You sound like you are suffering from PTSD, so you really need to...

    3 Answers · Family & Relationships · 30/11/2020

  2. When and where did this uncle get so much power over your boyfriend.??  I think that your boyfriend should have responded to the uncle and told him to mind his own business (in appropriate words and tone).   And then ignore the uncle .

    8 Answers · Family & Relationships · 01/12/2020

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers