Yahoo Web Search

  1. ...of a child treats the physical or mental illness or defect of the child by spiritual means through prayer alone, in accordance with the tenets of a recognized religious body. laws /abuse.html

    2 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 09/01/2011

  2. Nevada Law ..A person accused of driving under the influence...license for 90 days for a first conviction but if you have a child passenger in the car who is under the age of 14 if convicted...

    5 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 27/10/2010

  3. ... kid to go in the vehicle unrestrained, the uncle could still be charged for child endangerment . Ignorance is not an excuse. In addition to that, the law says that a car seat needs to be followed by the manufacturer...

    3 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 21/01/2014

  4. It is indeed child endangerment and if the child dies in an accident because he was nto ...this point or call child protective services or local law enforcement. It may cause a rift in the family, but it...

    6 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 13/11/2006

  5. Absolutely. The child endangerment law is specifically there to make adults protect children from harm.

    2 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 15/12/2008

  6. ...felony depending upon other factors. law /reckless-driver-arrested-speeding- child -endangerme/nN4y9/

    2 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 02/07/2013

  7. ...would check with your local health department/county building for information on child safety. Depending on what state you are in, this offense may earn just a...

    2 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 14/05/2008

  8. Yes there are laws against kids that are not over 16 years old it is very unsafe for kids (5-14) to start up a car they are able to start up a 100cc quad or dirtbike.

    2 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 13/04/2013

  9. It is ABSOLUTELY Child Endangerment and the child can be taken away

    5 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 25/11/2008

  10. ALL of them you can be charged with child neglect or child endangerment

    8 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 31/01/2007

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers