Yahoo Web Search

  1. Ads
    related to: child endangerment felony texas
  1. As george said, it is placing a child in the position to be harmed, such as leaving a child alone in a car or at home.

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 25/12/2008

  2. no early release from a state jail felony ( Texas I assume?) the range is from 180 days to 2 years with any...

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 19/08/2008

  3. With four felony counts and no priors, I'd say at least a year for each offense (4 years total) with parole in two years. It's all up to the judge though.

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 07/08/2009

  4. ... your story exactly as you posted it here. If the child left house A and you were found asleep by the police in house...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 26/08/2015

  5. Texas has the least sympathy for dwi than any other state so I doubt it.Fines are severe and 6 months to a year of incarceration is likely for a second offense.

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 14/08/2008

  6. ...1. You have every right to know of, and APPROVE, where your child is attending daycare, and or all babysiters for your...

    6 Answers · Family & Relationships · 13/06/2011

  7. ... that I am trying to sugarcoat it-having a felony is definitely rough. I would imagine service industry jobs would be...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 15/07/2011

  8. You have no chance of getting the court to give you the child because you are too young. Speak to the child 's mother and tell ...

    5 Answers · Pregnancy & Parenting · 30/08/2012

  9. ...a huge factor. Child endangerment is a felony in most states, and...charge for not having a child in a car seat(which I... the case). In Texas , for example, it's a state...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 16/09/2011

  10. You need to get to a doctor and explain this to him. If you don't, and the baby comes out with drugs in its system, they will take it. But if you explain the situation first, they may be more understanding.

    29 Answers · Pregnancy & Parenting · 19/05/2009

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers