Yahoo Web Search

  1. Wow. I can t believe you made it back the second time. And all these other people aren t doing drugs can t get in...pretty sad. I don t know for sure. Bribery works...but I think you re in enough trouble. Do you have a visa or...

    8 Answers · Politics & Government · 28/08/2008

  2. Illegals should not bring their children into the life of a fugitive. This is what can happen. For what it costs to pay a coyote she could have gone through the visa process and had some left over.

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 01/01/2008

  3. Illegal Alien Females: Outstanding capacity to create large quantities of babies, poor ability to provide for them or raise them properly

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 08/07/2010

  4. A stolen 9mm gun? How could that be? BO and Hillary said we were selling them guns - could they be wrong? gotta love those family values

    9 Answers · Politics & Government · 24/04/2009

  5. ...t make it here alive or in one piece. They risk leaving their children at the hands of people who do drugs, rape their children ...

    8 Answers · Politics & Government · 21/10/2009

  6. ... head examined knowing what usually happens to children .

    7 Answers · Politics & Government · 07/02/2009

  7. ... deplorable and criminal that 'parents' would drag their children throu the Chihuahua or Sonoran desert. Yes Mexico...

    16 Answers · Politics & Government · 26/04/2008

  8. ... of all persons should be what happens, with criminal charges pending against all, with up to 30 years in prison.These ...

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 13/04/2012

  9., especially very young children . At the very least this woman should be charged with child endangerment then all should be sent back with a life time ban.

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 07/10/2009

  10. ... & paid to have their kid smuggled in may face felony charges of criminal endangerment , child abandonment (they left their kid behind when they broke the law to enter...

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 17/06/2014

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers