Yahoo Web Search

  1. Sort by

  1. You need to consult with an attorney. Lucky for your niece that she has an aunt who has it together.

    3 Answers · Family & Relationships · 30/05/2007

  2. ... or the police and make an anonymous complaint against your Mother for child endangerment. IF, however, you feel as though this situation is not worth your...

    2 Answers · Family & Relationships · 17/03/2011

  3. ...then its 50/50. If you are the sole child then 100%. Again she will not go to jail, because she... ever learn) But she can be charged for endangerment, perhaps a fine of 5000 or so. ...Also she will still...

    5 Answers · Family & Relationships · 25/03/2012

  4. Call the police NOW. Its called child abuse and child endangerment.

    5 Answers · Family & Relationships · 16/09/2006

  5. tell an adult you trust what she is doing is called child sexual abuse, child abuse, child endangerment, and child neglect tell someone at school it is not normal to breastfeed someone at 15 tell your dad peace

    7 Answers · Family & Relationships · 27/01/2012

  6. I don't know what you're mom is like now, but back then she sounded like a dumb, redneck moron. Any kind of physical pain that is intentionally afflicted upon a child is child endangerment or child abuse.

    6 Answers · Family & Relationships · 17/04/2009

  7. ...39;d have to say that from experience the court usually sides with the mother in child custody things like this. They don't value the child's opinion...

    11 Answers · Family & Relationships · 27/03/2008

  8. the police, confess your actions, plead guilty to domestic assault and child endangerment, serve your time, and get whatever counseling you can get in jail. ...

    10 Answers · Family & Relationships · 05/05/2011

  9. If he pays support or not and does,nt have a criminal record of child abuse or endangerment yes he is allowed

    2 Answers · Family & Relationships · 13/03/2013

  10. ...then they can be charged with aiding and abetting a runaway, child endangerment, and a host of other charges because it interferes with your...

    10 Answers · Family & Relationships · 05/12/2007

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers