Yahoo Web Search

  1. No, but the person appointed your legal guardian (due to your mental health issues) could sue for child endangerment .

    6 Answers · Politics & Government · 10/05/2020

  2. Children below a certain age cannot be arrested, because they're not mentally capable of taking any responsibility or understanding the consequences of their ... heard of a toddler who killed his baby brother, but he wasn't arrested. However, their legal guardian might be charged with reckless endangerment for not keeping the baby safe.

    28 Answers · Politics & Government · 30/11/2018

  3. ... may have to pay a fine. She could also face charges of child endangerment . Do you have an advocate or counsellor you can talk tto?

    7 Answers · Politics & Government · 05/02/2017

  4. ...what the problem is. Stalking? Prevert? Harassment? Child endangerment ? Then compose a very well thought out complaint to CPS. Be...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 01/08/2014

  5. It's merely windy now. The hurricane is not there yet. If they continue to walk on the beach when it gets dangerous, they could be charged with child neglect.

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 03/07/2014

  6. The Judge said to bring $1,250 to my next hearing...what does this mean & what will happen? This means if you don't appear in court and post bail of $1,250, you will sit in jail until your trial. Note: Even if you had valid...

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 15/06/2014

  7. A warrant should have showed up when the officer ran your information. It should have also showed up when you were booked in jail. Warrants do not expire, but they must be validated every year. It is possible the court...

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 13/05/2014

  8. There is no evidence to support an arrest or citation for her actions. The people may have written down her plates and given them to the police, but without any direct evidence, there is no case. Because people...

    5 Answers · Politics & Government · 24/01/2014

  9. Yes, not just for driving while intoxicated, but also for child endangerment .

    6 Answers · Politics & Government · 24/12/2013

  10. the courts don't just give you one because you ask for it there has to be a very good reason please do not get all misty eyes about your b/f I tend to think your mum has your best interests at heart

    8 Answers · Politics & Government · 23/12/2013

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers