Yahoo Web Search

  1. Ads
    related to: child endangerment
  1. a 2nd DUI plus child endangerment shes going away for a while

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 02/06/2011

  2. All states have mandatory reporting laws. You can call Child Protective Services.

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 27/08/2011

  3. Hopefully, a very long time. What kind of irresponsible moron jeopardizes the life of a child like this?

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 08/03/2013

  4. No, accidents happen all the time. I don't know any parent that ever existed who was capable of giving 110% of their attention to one child ....or even 100% ror that matter. Nothing else would ever get done!

    9 Answers · Politics & Government · 23/11/2010

  5. Get off the internet and contact a criminal attorney. Your wife my be able to save herself by turning states evidence against her cousin. Id the DA believes her story he may not charge her or drop the charges if she...

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 29/04/2012

  6. You could take it up with CPS. THINK first there will be consequences for this. You could end up in foster care, and if you push it far enough whole family could end up in court. I think it best to try to talk to Mom again, not whining like a baby, but...

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 11/01/2014

  7. probably some parenting classes, you may go to jail, you might have your kids taken away, it all depends on the judge.

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 01/11/2013

  8. Yes, it could be called " child Endangerment and DHS should be contacted

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 08/07/2013

  9. Before ya go calling 911 do your research. You're more likely to be killed or maimed just by calling the cops. Youtube police corruption, they are killing people across the US. left and right. Find a different...

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 21/09/2013

  10. It differs where you live.

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 11/11/2007

  1. Ads
    related to: child endangerment
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers