Yahoo Web Search

  1. Sort by

  1. Since you're an adult, you can report it to child services, as child endangerment for your sister. He is a threat to her well being...

    12 Answers · Family & Relationships · 20/08/2012

  2. ... the evidence is for him, the better. Use that child endangerment plea on him. 6 accounts will get the judge's attention.

    7 Answers · Family & Relationships · 30/07/2012

  3. ... - Child Endangerment Law -

    1 Answers · Family & Relationships · 07/05/2012

  4. .... If all else fails take his butt back to court under child endangerment charges. Hope this helps.

    1 Answers · Family & Relationships · 15/04/2012

  5. ...then its 50/50. If you are the sole child then 100%. Again she will not go to jail, because she... ever learn) But she can be charged for endangerment, perhaps a fine of 5000 or so. ...Also she will still...

    5 Answers · Family & Relationships · 25/03/2012

  6. ..., which if that is found true then he can be charged with child endangerment. At the same time if he isnt doing drugs it might be difficult becasue...

    5 Answers · Family & Relationships · 07/03/2012

  7. it is a real danger to the kids and to you as the police will arrest your for child endangerment

    4 Answers · Family & Relationships · 11/03/2012

  8. tell an adult you trust what she is doing is called child sexual abuse, child abuse, child endangerment, and child neglect tell someone at school it is not normal to breastfeed someone at 15 tell your dad peace

    7 Answers · Family & Relationships · 27/01/2012

  9. ... you are incredibly ill and he refuses, then yes it's child endangerment. If you are not that ill, then it is not entirely illegal what he...

    4 Answers · Family & Relationships · 06/01/2012

  10. you need to move on with your life, stop living with what he did to you and your sister. don't allow him to destroy your life, and keep you in fear of him for what he did. if you stop letting him Control your emotions...

    1 Answers · Family & Relationships · 06/12/2011

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers