Yahoo Web Search

  1. Sort by

  1. ... Class A Misd. 31-33-8-- Neglect of children 31-32-13-- Immediate Removal by Social Services...

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 19/09/2009

  2. No, You can be a sad part of that child's life or not. What give you a sense of satisfaction can break a child's heart

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 29/05/2012

  3. I would say yes because being angry he could accidently drop her or worse punch her by accident....i had a man like this and glad he is gone for good!

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 11/01/2014

  4. ...need to hire a lawyer, in most states getting a DUI with a child in the vehicle is a felony DUI, but if you get a lawyer theres...

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 26/03/2014

  5. No You are not a family member. Can be charged with Corrupting a Minor Introducing a Minor to cigarettes.

    4 Answers · Politics & Government · 29/08/2011

  6. Case 1: That's something along the lines of aiding a runaway or impeding justice because if he doesn't have his parent's permission to be out of the house, he can't be. They can have police come and return him. If you KNOW his...

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 23/01/2013

  7. With a violent background she'll most likely serve some jail time.. Depending on the how strong the Prosecutor's case is, she might not get a Plea-Bargain. It would help if you provide the State in where to case is being tried...

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 15/07/2011

  8. There are hundreds of types of seizures. Which type are you talking about?

    2 Answers · Politics & Government · 11/01/2014

  1. Ads
    related to child endangerment
  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers