Yahoo Web Search

  1. Sort by

  1. ... panicked at the thought of being left alone with 4 children, but really, I wouldn't trust my kids with this guy. He...

    2 Answers · Pregnancy & Parenting · 25/09/2012

  2. ...all things keep ur nose clean and make sure u have a good environment for ur child at ur place. by the way dcfs in case u didnt know stands for department...

    7 Answers · Pregnancy & Parenting · 05/01/2007

  3. ... provoked and went into a rage. She also hits the children, dont defend her at all, she has plenty of penis shes been...

    2 Answers · Pregnancy & Parenting · 18/03/2012

  4. You need to be careful here. You need to be 100% positive if he is using in a case like this. If he is doing drugs in the home while the children are around, you can take legal action.

    6 Answers · Pregnancy & Parenting · 20/10/2008

  5. You need to go back, but if your Dad will allow you to move in with him, when you get back to school, go talk to your school counselor. Tell her what happened. Let her know that you are 14 and want to let the court know that you want to change the...

    2 Answers · Pregnancy & Parenting · 18/03/2015

  6. Your stepson would have to go to court and ask for temporary custody, but allow generous visitation, preferably supervised (i.e. she can't leave with the baby). For someone to go so far as to cut themselves, they are under way too much stress and have no coping skills and...

    6 Answers · Pregnancy & Parenting · 13/09/2010

  7. Call CPS and DHS and explain the situation to them.Your friend obviously cares more about her sex offender boyfriend than for her own son.Such a rotten excuse for a mom.It's a disgrace.

    5 Answers · Pregnancy & Parenting · 09/08/2011

  8. Everyone thinks, "it won't happen to me". But it can. If that care gets in a wreck, every single person not strapped in is in danger and could die.

    10 Answers · Pregnancy & Parenting · 03/03/2011

  9. look up social services...of call your local police station and they can tell you who to contact for that.

    5 Answers · Pregnancy & Parenting · 15/07/2009

  10. Your roommate was the adult in charge at the time but you were the parent who left them with him, you will probably need counseling and parenting courses (like how not to go out at all, ever, because it is frowned upon). As for...

    2 Answers · Pregnancy & Parenting · 01/11/2012

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers