...have to dissipate THEIR energy. When it comes to a real world crash, the heavier car has alot more energy and momentum which it transfers to the ...
6 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 09/03/2009
... Safety Features- Worst Crash rating for 3 best for 1 Antilock... In the end the best looking car is the 1 series by BMW but I would recommend...
8 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 13/11/2008
Your airbags will only deploy in a severe, direct center front end impact. The type of incident you described would not typically deploy the airbags.
1 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 24/03/2011
A dealer would probably offer you $1000 to $2000, but would reduce whatever other rebates or incentives they would normally have offered. In the end, you probably will not receive any real compensation for it, although it will show up on your paperwork. They probably won't...
5 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 17/12/2010
What you should be asking is "How would the new Hyundai plastic car hold up in a hot parking lot on a summer day while shopping or something?"
7 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 14/03/2007
It's imparative that you use declarative exclamatory interesting words or you will crash the car.
2 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 27/05/2010
71.9% the other 28.1% had their driving privileges revoked by their parents before they crashed.
1 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 05/10/2010
...matter--with the driver of the 69 being dead. Both cars would be totaled (both uni-body)---but with ... thrown open. the doors break off and the car tries to bent closed like a note book...
8 Answers · Cars & Transportation · 02/07/2007