Yahoo Web Search

  1. ...line after faxing over or mailing the proper documents to the Vital statistics office in the county you were born in( Arkansas ). You only get you birth certificates from the county you were...

    1 Answers · Politics & Government · 18/04/2012

  2. You being adopted by your fathers new wife should not have changed your birth certificate. In any case, you need to contact the health department vital statistics office to see what you need to do.

    3 Answers · Politics & Government · 26/05/2009

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers