Yahoo Web Search

  1. I don't know much about these situations, but your brother, as the father of your niece, has rights that he is entitled to. He can sue for custody, sounds awful but some things need to be done. She may not be an...

    1 Answers · Family & Relationships · 22/08/2012

  2. Yes. He just goes to court, signs a voluntary acknowledgement of paternity, and petitions for access rights. If he's determined to be the father, he obtains rights.

    3 Answers · Family & Relationships · 08/08/2012

  3. You dont have to if you dont want to. It just gives him more parental rights if you do.

    2 Answers · Family & Relationships · 16/06/2011

  4. Arkansas is not my home state, so there could be nuances that I...

    2 Answers · Family & Relationships · 01/09/2010

  5. No they will not send you anything pertaining to your boyfriend, especially not if you use YOUR ID. You are not your boyfriend, HE has to get his own birth certificate

    2 Answers · Family & Relationships · 29/11/2009

  6. ...cake is that unless there is a fathers name or unknown on the birth cert the bc is not valid. My daughter needed hers to get...

    2 Answers · Family & Relationships · 24/12/2008

  7. ...enable her actions. Your mother pays for her birth mother shouldn t be paying for it. SHE should and if she...

    1 Answers · Family & Relationships · 31/07/2010

  8. any aunts, uncles, counsins that you can ask. Might try googling them on the internet and see what comes up, or try peoplefinders. Do you have anything of theirs that might indicate where they were born or raised? A photo...

    3 Answers · Family & Relationships · 24/02/2008

  9. You can find anyone online, but you will have to pay for it. Google "find someone" and it will bring up all the sites, the cost ranges from 29.00 on up. Here's one to start with, called

    2 Answers · Family & Relationships · 08/01/2008

  10. ... you were born wherever your birth certificate says you were born. That.... I've lived in Arkansas since I was 9 years old...

    14 Answers · Family & Relationships · 12/09/2007

  1. Try asking your question on Yahoo Answers